Red Ribbon Week October 24 - 28, 2016
The National Junior Honor Society is hosting Red Ribbon Week this year. Below are the themes for each day and how you can dress up for that day! We hope you have fun and remember to “Stay Drug and Bully Free”!
MONDAY: “Sock-It” to Drugs and Bullying
- Wear the craziest socks you own!
TUESDAY: Don’t Let Drugs or Bullying “Mix” You Up
- It’s time to be silly and mismatch your clothes!
WEDNESDAY: I’m too “Bright” for Drugs and Bullying
- Brighten everyone’s day and wear neon!
THURSDAY: “Red”-y to Live a Drug and Bully Free Life
- Show your team spirit because it’s RED OUT day!
FRIDAY: “United” We Stand Against Drugs and Bullying
- Let’s stand together and show our pride; wear Red, White, and Blue!
School Supply Lists for 2016-17 can be found below:
2016.17 6th Grade Supply List.pdf
2016.17 7th Grade Supply List.pdf
2016.17 8th Grade Supply List.pdf